I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Revision

Sigh!
History is killed me up on this few day,
test an experiment for few minutes, you can try it too.
before 10-20min, begin will be so awake and concentrate all the characters,
after highlight all the notes and startin' memories,
AFTER 15min ,you gonna will be look like the shit faces,
within a few min, your eye will fell so asleep.
Kinda failure maked my eyes and brain! (just thinking is time to sleep luh,)
Brain sent a msg to my eye said is time to close up your notes.
hahaha...i realy so sorry for myself.
(if you awake and can't fall asleep, you can try the method,history)

But anywhere, BM in my first,
important, history just simple write and cheat the marks enough,
not pass also nevermind for me.
God bless me, i hate history.

Facebook,
Everydayz, every min when i fell so boring,
I'll signin and play, restaurant city, nice~

Fridayz,
gonna be back to school,
my classmates told me said will arrangement places 'SPM'.
Yup, i hope will taken a nice places and the places will been a
nice 'feng shui'. Huh, hoping hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment