I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, July 2, 2010

Nothing on you

11.23 pm right now,
i just came back from Pavilion, and i just arrived probably half an hour.
(haven get my shower and i was tiring.)

Today, i can't speak it out, i damn heart broken!
Alone walked Pavilion, alone shopping and alone bought clothes.
What's my feel? no comment just felt no people disturb that feel so shock.
I was usage and i thought will more learning how to independent whit this habits.
Anything just depend myself to solve it, no need depend people fetch no need face those suck face. if you ask me izit annoy someone. Sorry, i wouldn't annoyed because without your accompany.

Friends, where you all gone? Tonight you all gave me many rubbish words.
Whose will more important? And which more care me and understand me?
My answers is, NO ONE. suck guys suck fellows.

Whatever, thanks Nelson accompanied and he text me when i felt boring. I thought now he was enjoying jb life & jb ladies.

A good news share with you guys, vicky is in a relation with Nelson. (play boy & play girl) Match? I thought i should try to accept our relation. But i more expect can relation with more other guys, especially is you. A words become secret, ILD. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment