I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, July 5, 2010

Work hard

I just arrived home, went to PJ in da evening with my lil sista.
She date me on last night wedding party.
And she knew i was interesting for facial and make up (for myself).
And my face looking too serious with pimples.
So she just bring me around and learn some make up.

I was tired, but was getting enrich learning on today.
Thanks my lil sista. She teach me alot matter!
Since today i know how to more ''independent''.

I uploading all the photo on facebook, but i haven get my time upload on blogspot.

*Since today i must set a target for myself.
How many years i can fight the target and need use how many i can be a success person.
I need someone encourage me support me. But without family!
Maybe friends or Boy friends (will not available soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment