I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, July 5, 2010

Again.


A same places i was gone again,
that's my favourite places but for me right now,
bored, pavilion!
Friday night went to pavilion cuz bought dinner dress,
so i decided first butik will been forever 21.
Eventually, was success bought dress, bracelet.
Saturday, was a important meeting.
Woke up in lately, and i was late arrived Pavilion.
maked someone wait a long time, but.....
you should wait me, haha! cuz no transport!
Was movie session on that day,
''knight and day'', rate for this movie five star!
But felt unsaticficed is, air-con too cold,
maybe adjust the degree too low,
i was cold but lucky he holded my hand and get warm abit.
Thanks you. (but i hope he wouldn't misunderstand our relation)
After movie, accompanied him and his sister shop around nike shop and quik silver!
hehe, ultimately! i get the feel!
Honestly, i damn boring lah!
Night, steamboat with him!
I realy getting health life on a week.^^ peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment