I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Boring hour

Was went to work in da earlier, dissapointed is both no came and work.
Without the stupid noisy i felt so weird, the feel damn complicated to explain it.
One word can decribes, ''bored''.
Felt so moody and not so willing continue to work again.
Lost both make me laugh make me suprise. whole body not so cosy~

Around two something, Lawrence text me called me lunch with him.
So i din't decided and through reply him.
Then he arrived fetched me and we went to lunch.
He asked me :" where you want bring me go for brunch ''?
So i just answers :" cincai lah". (cuz' im on call with Doris)
So he decided MCD , and i boring for fast food so i called him, change places@
And he told me, i so hungry right now, i need fast food.
Haha, eventually, we went to leisure mall wong kok!

And i text Gin and asked him why couldn't enter to work.
And he told me he was unwell. And he asked me, will you come visit me?
Haha, i through answer him, don't want lah, later your virues spread out and infection to me.
haha, and he fuck me 99~

A boring hour , and finally i till can close sales. glad*

No comments:

Post a Comment