I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, July 11, 2010

OMG.

Yesterday night went to milk club,
was received many message in da evening,
some told me Quattro, some told me G6, some told me Movida!
Middle july in the month, sure many date!
But last decision, milk club with cat cat!
Both long time din't meet out since that night we meet out at Honey moon.
So just get the chance we meet again!

Was woke up in da early, perhaps around 7am.
Afternoon was went to work, because i was promise someone i must attend!
But go there just get fun, just close some sales and back home in da earlier,
The stupid fetched me back home, lucky he fetched me, because it was rainin'.
Ms A text me and asked me want join her go visit i-city!
This place i expected so long time ago, but never get the chance go there around.
I was expecting a people will bring me along, but no one know the map!
So just cancel the date because no people fetch me.
So i just staying at home net and wait night-out!

Probably 1o something he was arrived and we drove Balakong fetched people.
So we arrived milk club around 11something!
Was not so enjoy on that night, because following fellow's not so suit for myself!
(maybe there're too young, and i couldn't agree im the mature.)

Around 1something, Laura called me and asked me any happen happening on milk?
I curious and asked her, any thing!And she told me G-6 operasi!
So she on the way coming milk find me. Lucky last night i din't enter to G-6!
Because my friend told me last friday G-6 already get operasi and fought many pil.
So this friday night, G-6 will been cancel. Si maybe i'll going milk club again!
Was meet up John, johnny, winson....them! They followed Laura came together.

Lat night, unfortunately, and am so broken down until now. something occured.
Someone was dropped my camera , inside date and photo till available,
but infront screen .....haiz! heart broken down.
Because i bought it from Japan so no warranty i can claim.
And he told me he'll responsible every refund if got any problem or repair.

Was arrived home around 0645am. Tired until blur, but couldn't get any sleep and just continue to work. sigh!


Going out later, kelvin called me just now and he will bring me go Bangsar! photo will upload soon. stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment