I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Saturday & Sunday ♥

This is the club im attend on saturday night!
New girl friends, hot chick! they're young!
Girls.
Heyy people's
Vicky & xiu xiu.
Hot chick's

Another bunch of party people.
Laura & Vicky
Vicky & Kenny
Vicky & John
(i think i should change a post, because was a same post took picture with him.)
Yeah man. With Eric!
Vicky with ?? i forgot his name lol.

Sunday night, final world cup celebration & battle.
0302am right now, i just woke up,
gave someone spam my dream and bringing i couldn't fall asleep.
Shit. they're planning my birthday party on next month.
Love you friends & Buddies.
I just finish sms with ah wei ah yi and David,
feel some awake but brain not so refresh ~
Erm, i need take a rest right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment