I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello.

Health life on a week. I so proud for myself, haha! Almost three week no club with buddies! Every night slept in early and woke up in da early! My schedule been success arrange. Morning went to work and evening arrived home! Then night jogging. * no tea no supper no burn night oil, but last two night was late slept.

Yesterday someone tried to date me out of tea, but so sorry! I decided stay at home rest & sleep. But he told me his mood so down and need a people accompany, but the one not me,(lol') i couldn't help you, sorry brother.

Last night i couldn't fall asleep, tried to turn on playlist and litsen soft music and get deep sleep, but no matter how i repeat how i relax~ Ultimately i also lost the way to sleep. Probably too many matter i'm stressing. * am not thinking about any guys, just thinking my future! (cuz someone always misunderstand me and accusing me said i always miss guys, FUCK)

So around, i just slept few hour and i woke up in da most earlier on today. *5.45am!
(my mum asked any happen why so early wake up!)
So today get my time and work hard fight target. so i need an enrich breakfast to encourage me, hehe!
Am so hungry right now, yesterday din't ate too much! just vegetable without meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment