I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Excited

Good morning, some moody right now!

In a night, i received double news that i couldn't acceptable.
I was lying down on the bed startin' 8 something,
my brother was asked me, why today staying at home? no out of party!
I never respond him and through walked back room.
Last night i couldn't fall asleep. Probably 2something only get sleep.

Yesterday Winson tried to date me out and get some drink at mont kiara, but finnaly i decided ffk him, coz im tired! And he date me maison, but i fully reject him, cuz im hate maison.

The first news from Eddie, he will goin oversea working on tuesday, so he'll departured on that day! He will leave us soon. And he date me on last night, cheong k session, but i was reject and turn on tonight Bangsar mist club.

The second news, realy stund when im received his message. '' I'll goin oversea workin soon.''
Nelson leave me soon, and he'll departure on august 5. He'll goin tubai work, half an year only come back one time! And he promise me before he departure he'll treat me dinner and celebrate my birthday!!

I realy excited, am so moody right now.
August is my bid day, but all leave me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment