I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A word

''Time for miracle''
This word suddenly remind me many matters.

''I hope and i expect''
This word i waiting. ILD.

Yesterday he was text me around midnight and he told me he so miss me.
What's my feel on that moment? (perhaps he was just joke with me).
I just tiring and close my eye and typed the message reply him.
My curiosity, half an half thinking about you and the word.
I just reply few message and stop chat with him.
Because i already tired and my brain was not awake.
You're busy guy, i useless because i couldn't accept your busy.
One day you just accompany few text message.
Huh, our relationship i till wanna consider properly.
(my target till be single.)

Other topic, i planning my short trip with my darling S.
Malacca trip. two day one night!
But my budget running low on next month. sigh!
I hope someone can sponsor for me some.

Right now, was so sleepy!
Because woke up in da early,
and i not at home too.
Staying at Puchong, auntie company!


will this topic boring?
i try to update and type more stories on recently.


Pictures i haven get the time to upload, sorry! Suppose tommorow will free abit.

No comments:

Post a Comment