I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunway™ --belated post

Last sunday, around 2something Gin came and fetched me.
Arrived sunway almost 3something, one an hour departured from cheras.
Traffit damn jam around the corner traffit light.
Was meet up Edward with his gf, i was late.
So we just meet few minute because both was rush next session.
And he text me kept said sorry with me.
Honestly, say sorry that person is me not you.
And he was date me on next time and bring me go eat and fun.
Appreciated you Edward Lim, my secondary best friend!
Review back, Gin and Doris entered Amway party,
so both go convention center and i was fought them when i finished meet E.
Then we all so hungry and went to sushi king havin' brunch.
both so sweet.
our meal.
Ms Doris.
Ms Vicky
Mr Gin.
Have you obsessed something that we're same.
Clothes, Grey color, we din't discussion before wanna match it same.
And Ms A was ffk because she need accompany bf.
And evening, thank Gin fetched me gone station Lrt and took ktm gone kepong meet up Ms A.
Almost one month we din't meet since came back from Penang.
When i arrived, Ms A wearing grey color clothes too.
What gone of the day? Grey Sunday & happy father day's.

No comments:

Post a Comment