I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Party night

Almost one month i din have go club.
Unexpected ,tonight maison celebrate friend birthday.
(Nic friend petition. so we can't say anything because not my birthday)

Woke up in da morning, almost 9am,
decided dress up went to work, but finnaly,
i was gave up, some reason about that!
And i not feeling well too, so suffer!
Sms asked ah nic tonight go where,
he told me maison, aduii. quite maison, i reject him,
and last he called me asked me shall accompany him.
And my mood damn down, so i decide join you guys!
(i understand what your purposes.)

Party tonight, i just want relax and i want drunk too!
No drunk feel i won't back home, that's my promise myself on tonight!
Later Nic will fetch me go dinner, he was knew i madness & unhappy.
So he invite i go out party and i date him go dinner before party!
Let's think tonight go where enjoy my dinner!

And my mood on now, i'll be okay! After slept a sweet afternoon nap,
any nightmare also feel nothing and doesn't horrible.
i maked a decision in the morning, i want go penang relax.
When? let i get money first only plan.


*Tonight i just want a crazy party night.

No comments:

Post a Comment