I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, June 5, 2010

PART TWO.

Friday midnight, went to Blackhole continued out next part,
party session at mont kiara!
Joey said she was so stress, so we all accompanied her a whole night.
Dear, have you touchin' we all treat you so good?
(如果你敢讲''no'',我告你!!xD)
Some unlucky, we just get some pictures. Because my camera low battery.
sigh! so-sorry.
captured by chris.
three of them, sagai! Joey & me. Eddie, joey & me.
halo.
eddie gor.
chris gor.
cheers.
three of them again.
act couple. suit?
Ms Joey. leng dou.
drunk? cheers? good?
i love vicky & i love myself.
stupid.
Finnaly, was get moody on last night,
because of you again.
I damn hate you, coz you always abandon me.
Yesterday he was spam my dream and i was blur!
I realy can't remaining what i talk with you on last night!
But i'd to know, you always accusing me even i never do wrong!
You know? you understand what's my feelling?
You don't know, you realy can't understand!
*Next update & upload, pavillion strolling with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment