I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, June 18, 2010

★Quattro night★

Wednesday was went to Quattro with them. Some of them is my second time meet up at maison. And some ladies i was first time meet at that night. But finnaly we was very friend.
Story about that night, maked me confused in a whole. Jia qi bf birthday suddenly change to maison, i'm the last one knew it. And i was date my dearest & posted the event in fb wall told fellow's i going poppy. But last, maison! I felt some unexpectedly, quite maison! But Jia qi bf want, i can't said anything! Just respect people decision! When jia qi came and fetched me, her friends told me something in da car, all the guys i just first time meet, but we doesn't felt any stranger! (probably they're friendly)
I just can said, people and i was annoyed. After guys settled all the decision, we departured drivin' to maison. And my another gangs people told me, they'll went to zouk. That night, i already comfirm decided, quite maison, went to zouk join my friends. When we arrived outside maison, outside realy no people, sigh! So i called the guys fetched me went to zouk, but he doesn't recognise the location,and laura called me they change to phuture! So, what can i do? dulan. And jia qi gangs decided went to G6, aduiii. confused until beh tahan, and laura text me said they arrived quattro! Two part party, and my last decision is, quattro!

shortform,
jia qi gang's poppy garden-->maison-->G6 n_n'
Laura gang's- poppy garden--> zouk--> phuture-->quattro! ^__^

If you ask me G6 & quattro, which i'll more prefer?
my answers : G6.
If you ask me which gangs will more get fun?
My anwers is : laura gangs.
right now, just let's picture talk.
with my dearest Bowie.
the last was cute. laura & me.
Bowie, elizabeth, laura
party people 1.
party people 2.
vicky, laura and bowie
both.
laura & john (i remember your name jor)
ladies.
ladies two.
me & john,
me and nelson.
i was dark.....
me, kelvin, john
johnny leong!!!
jacken.
jacken and me.
john and nelson dancin'
dancin two.
dancin' three.
winson, nelson and another is....
dudes.
last, winson and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment