I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stress

I so trouble, i so stress.
Any person can understand my feel on now?
But you wouldn't understand, you just will use mouth and blame me.
`work, target, money,friend & family. Especially is ex-bf!

I couldn't fall asleep on this few week,
slept as not well, fortunately no nightmare.
especially is last two night,
midnight around 1am-3am,
i suddenly woke up and consider my problem.
just think think think. until tired only sleep.

My problem it's hard to solve, i already escape you guys.
But why till came and trouble me.
Just less me this friend doesn't the big deal.

Many friends not the 100% advantage,
less friends will helpful? sien.
And the last, i just hope he can encourage me.
(i already lost confidence to friends. magai><)

Tonight poppy club, i just want drunk!
And he called me in da evening and told me he couldn't enter to poppy,
some dissapointed but he till consult me don't too over on club!
(that's means don't so drunk and blur.) but, i can't promise you.

Thursday, and saturday! i want club. and i want drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment