I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blah blah blah

Nice shoot, by you! ah damn gor.
We at the hotel motel.................!!
probably 4am something, both just came back from infinity with eff & hao,
*i din't followed them go out net-surfing.
both was captured me when i sleeping,
both damn gor. Nothing to say, ''nice shoot''/ ipoh hotel!
(kakacaucau. noisy dou L.)
The next day, them called me ''fei gei muii''. because i was ffk eff & hao.
the first day you ffk me and the second day ffk you back is normal LOLS.
Last day eff came into our room and spoilted my dream.
*ip man and eff, both so bad!
Just finish talk with him, my ear so pain.
But you realy the one funny.
When we can date? maybe anytime but you need wait me!
I want go tenji.
i miss you ah sam gor.'' but he called me don't always spam him. aduiii.''

No comments:

Post a Comment