I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lonely day.

Prepare out to meet my friend.
Tonight area will be stay at kepong.
Gathering with kepong friends.
But unfortunately, gave two guy ffk.
Eddie go coco banana, and sam go accompany g.f!
did i feel any annoy? some.
Tonight i want out because i don't want staying at home thinking of him.
Suppose my decision will be success, but....
destiny was cheated me,
my darling was arrived JB, was no people accompany meon today.
So i decided went to office and work can chat with colleagues.
But, no people work. Just leaved me alone stayed at office!
So i just work perhaps 2an hour and back home.
Arrived home in da evening, havin' dinner and decided date my friends out of party,
but my darling was not allow i club again,
because last night i already drunk until crazy.
add-on, this month already club few times.
so changed my plan, tea!
But no people fetch me at last minutes! sigh...
some dissapointed to you all, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment