I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Souvenir

Thanks auntie bought some snack food from japan.
Some i get it in da earlier, but i'd finished all.
Wasabi cuttle fish cracker, snow white biscuit, bean and corn chocolate.
I more prefer buy japanese junk food. but too expensive!
Per pack need RM30 selling at japan, if normaly show at jusco also need above RM10+ per small pack.
For me is worth but for someone is not so worth. hehe! my friend more prefer local junk.
I need some people sponsor japanese junk food for me.
*Tonight setapak tea with them. Claps*
My friends not as someone always maked me dissapointed.
The only one will always ffk me & reject my date (i know you're busy).
This week and next week event will more abit.
I hope i can arrange my schedule properly, i wouldn't make you guys dissapointed.
(this thursday mist club or opera celebrate friend birthday, but he till invited me on last night.
Next wednesday, maison celebrate her bf birthday. i hope not at maison.)

And ultimately, you said you'll seldom contact me,

i hope this words you said it out won't felt any regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment