I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, June 21, 2010

G-SIX™ --belated post

Last Friday went to G-SIX with my dearest Tracy!
we was long time din have meet up together since three years-ago,
wednesday, we meet up in da car.
Almost 3an half year we din't keep contact.
Friday night she text me and date me club.
So i never consider and through agree.
(This is my second time went to G-six)
My comment is, nice decoration ,nice scenic and high class of peoples.
Before i gone was chinese new year, ah long birthday!
*almost five month i din have enter G-SIX again.
(sometimes i got naggin' my friends bring me go, but reject me always.) DAMN
Pictures not too much, hope you can enjoy!
(my wearing casual because rush to prepared.)
Probably arrived home 3something.
Thanks Kelvif fetched me back home safely,
and that night i din't any feel of drunk and blur!
Because i was busy served my friendssss.
So i never drink liquor, just coke!
To be consecutive, more pictures will upload soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment