I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Saturday, we belong together.

Some pictures i din't upload at here, because uploader is lag.
Does my com problem or the uploader?
i realy don't know. if you willing, just click in my fb and view.
(both just friend, don't misunderstood.)
Saturday, both hang out together.
We went to pavilion window shoppin', chit-chat and tea!
We arrived around 3something, ah chris called me join him at greenbox.
But finnaly he leaved Joey and us, he went to time square fought his friend.
Sigh, you better don't date us.
We decided movie session at pavilion, but too many people line up,
so our planned is failed, so we went to wong kok for tea & lunch!
Davin, joey and me, gossiped some people matter.
Hahah, secret!
After finished our lunch, Joey went to loccitane fought his ex bf.
so just leaved us walked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
8something, home sweet home. my leg was so arching & felt so tired!
I miss you my dearest darling Davin
Hope our friend relation can keep until forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment