I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Painful

Every month, sure will a chance to let me fell hardship,
what is that?
ha, girl-menstruation.
(if you were a girl you sure know the felling)

Period coming in the early morning,
I've guess before going to school!
Guess sure will pain and decided unwilling enter to school,
but last minutes I also oblige go it!
After recess,still started pain,
Ouch, detest the fellin' making my stomach!
Seemed like a fire burning my stomach!
Wth, the fellin' so cruel and making me madnessl!
Just making uo myself release and couldn't anxious.
End up my rant and gumbling!
Basically, I'll take care myself!
Less ice cube and cold drink!

Well, having shabu shabu this saturday!
Promise myself will get it night life atleast 1month twice time!
I've know that is not healthy treaten for me,
but I'm the young, I must having a trendy lifestyle!
Haha!!! whomever you are, if want date me,
can, but is at night!

Haha, gonna signing off to get a deep nightmare.
Is time to let me relax! Recently too many stress arounding me!

No comments:

Post a Comment