I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Deeply Dream

New pic captured at last night,
hope you'll like it!
Just a random post out on today!
Don't know what stories can mentioning at here!
Life- kinda boring!
Today was no entered to school!
Woke up in the mornin'
felt like something burnin' my head!!
(ate too much junk in a week)
Actually I'm idle to school again!
Went to tuition today,
After BI class went to Old Town having lunch with Sam!
(Tuition is priority..study hard)
Cut my hair in the evevning,
infront become shortess but I so in-love,
because I detest something block-ing my sight!
Will update more pic,
and also will take my time to capture!!
Was miss up my deeply dream at last night!
Damn excited in a whole day, relaxing day!
But, probably just a DREAM~
Dream-just will showing a while!
was attempted many stuff in my mind,
well, telling myself couldn't thought until obsessed!
But, I'll memories, I hope tonight will be continue!
(haha, wanna get repeat it all at tonight!)
J.A~ miss you up!
Saturday;
planning event for this saturday.
After Shabu Shabu,
what else event can we to be continue!
Till grasping my head, and
who need to date and join?
Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment