I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, September 28, 2009

M=Money

Recently my pocket so penniless!
Kinda shortage for money!
Realy din have any money I save up in the holidayz!
Bought many mask to return back all the GUYS!
(my money haven get it back)

Money;
(so important to eveyone)
I need save up my money!
Perhaps I need RM400++
Many stuff I gonna in-stock!

*Biotherm
*Bobbi Brown or MAC make up remover
*Shoez, Charles & Keith high heels!
*Bag, Charles & Keith too!

I expected long time ago,
but I still haven have a chance get it all!
Shopping shopping shopping!!!!
Next month sure will get it back all the money!!

-Who can sponsor some for me?

This few week I must stay at home,
Until I have money only hang out!
(so you guys don't date me)

Couldn't waste my money to lame thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment