I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, September 7, 2009

Dreading Result

Ouch, I'm quite done exam paper for moral,
(any request for you to me?)

Just a word can mention about the paper,
(difficult, indeed difficult for me).
I despite the paper and I so proud promise will get A.
But currently, don't freaking queer!!

Damn, So hurting my mind,
Was making my teacher dissapointed!
So-sorry for you.
(just wish you'll pardon me, but I know, you won't)^^

I realy tried my best and done it,
but actually I thought is my problem,
(I useless and less do exercise/revision)

DAMNABLE FOR ME! Is me idle idle idle~
Just blame it on myself!
Is me, never prepared it well!
Just memorable 36nilai and never tried to read the books!(stiff failure)
Allegiance to the result & marks.

I lose confidence to BM,BI,Maths,and moral!
I'm realy flunk in the trial.
(Trial realy killing me up)!detest y-o-u
Physical to face it trial!
Real SPM I won't take any mistake & blunder.

Study hardly until I'm okay!
After take back the horror result just ruin it,
but if the nice result, haha! (freaking queer)!
(tonight sleep early and have a deep nightmare).
I'm waiting the miraculously!

Tommorow, will no enter to school! haha, all the buddies also skip it!!
So we decided stayin' at home do revision for economic!!
Gambathe all of you! (have any magic weapons for me?)

{bossy ling, could you borrow your brain for me one day}~haha?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment