I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Science

Tommorow is the weakness paper for me
(science)
Ouch, I haven formally outfit it well!
Teacher was given the tips for us in the morning!

Evening, came back from tuition,
have ready mark down all the stuffing,
but finally, also haven have the time to read!
(so great reason for me!)haha

Many chapter I haven knowledge it,
Form 4 chapter, 'donated' all books to 'Old news papers'!
How could I get the smartess brain to getting up all the N-year notes!
(obviously my memory space is low LOW low)!

-pH value, bacterial, humidity, canning, food additives,pasteurisation,experiment+++
So many chapter I need to concentrate~

[{(I need to delete all the lame data in my brain,
Let's my brain have more spaces and clearly!
,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Scanning the science data........saving, completed!)}]

Fuckin' shit, waiting god help me!
Ask somebody but.......?
(their also busy-ing reading and just will ignore me!)

Who? who? who?
can help me this useless in subject science?
I guess nobody will care!
haiz,‘食自己’‘靠自己’!!

Anyway, will try to memories all the point!
Concentrate my paper!
Ignore computer,Msn,website!
Indeed, cheer me up guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment