I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Long Post

Is a long-long post,
Hasn't been more update on recently,
so-sorry!!
16/9-Wednesday,
had no school that day!
accompanied sam went to Pudu fish stall bought some fish!

18/9-Friday in the morning,
With cousin went to Puchong ate Dim Sum!
Woke up early in the mornin', tiring!

After finished up, my cousin went to my house!
Both of them gonna signed up Blog,
so there decided take some pic to upload!
Sure I be the camera-girls! haha..
Location: my bed-room
Top model!
(kinda funny)
Both of my cousin!
Colin Leong & Selin Wong
(as like Bossy Poker).

Evening, all of us felt so hungry,
so shared all the money ordered Pizza Hut delivery!
1300-88-2525
Promosion-ing, double regular just RM28,
One is hawaian and one is Thai seafood (add more Rm 3)!

Saturday-Afternoon!
Before gone out!Black forest! cincau ice-kacang!
Damn love it, best of the taste
Fresh prawn wantan mee!
After ate, we took taxi went to Jusco!
Secret Recipe again!
Mushroom soup!
With my dearest cousin cam-whore!


Before going back, bought a set of sushi!

Share with my cousin!

Exactly I also bought some stuff for my breakfast!

*Prego pasta sauce and spaghetti!!

Now become penniless! failure shit!

Later my mom will going back to Perlis visit my grandfather!

He've get it cancer last week! Damn~

No comments:

Post a Comment