I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, September 25, 2009

Night Life

I-miss-my-night-life,
Long time din have any night life d,
yup! started last night,
I wanna more and more passion Lifesyle on my life!
haha, so greedy!
On The Way;
we chat a lot and gossiped a lot!
'烂get'
haha, guffaw until stomach pain!
What kind of us? kinta idiot.
Thought back our last year and future!
smirk-smik-smirk!
Yesterday, went to Kepong ate dessert,
Aloe vera I.swallow Mango pudding Mango glutinous roll
Mango pan cake-my love
Mango crystal pearl
After dessert we all decided go Station one find Tank zai!
Haha, he cut a new hair style!
Damn cool! delight his hair!
We gossiped at there and play poker!
Have acquaintance some friend,
(I'm the sociable like to meet stranger!)
Tank many friends over there,
some so nice and some I din have chat to them!
(scary there detest me!)
Maybe is first time meeting!
After Kepong, Davin, Sam and me decided go around Pavilion
watched movie!
haha! that moment we all so awake and happy!
Top Idiot Failure Model Act,
(don't funny)
We watched Singapore movie-where got ghost!
Damned scared that moment,
kinta boring but also not bad!
I prefer part2 & 3!
Almost 2am only arrived home!
Sleepy, and our next trip is KL or PD,
haha, till planing the trendy event & money!
Haha, enjoy your reading, hope you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment