I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Buffet Steamboat

Yup, this is my first time handed up buffet of steamboat! Haha, yesterday night, went to Sunway ate steamboat, this is places I'd recommend for you guys! Almost7.30pm we arrived the places we haggin' dinner, many people waiting at outside! wait until half an hour only we can go in! Is so worth, RM20 per person! 50++ dishes/stuff/food let you choose and pick up! Kindly waste the food, they're setting the rules if left many food will charge you back Rm6 per 100g! Haha, good method! This is cause of being all the human thought that so worth and pick more and more!!! Hope you not the one!!

seafood, let you choose what you like and just pick up!

I guess no people will choosen veg, because veg is so
cheap at market!!

I'd choose a lot of seafood! haha, worth mah!! If you never go before, you've to try! Promise it I'll bring my friends go that site!! But I must knowledge the map! haha!! Enjoy your reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment