I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sunday

Today;
My cousin was participation the Melody World Entertainment!
Whatever she not the winner and getting champion,
But she also have try her best to dance!
We've pardon that her hardship and effort...

Stuff;
Went to Watsons bought foundation-brand Kate !
This brand not so expensive, the price is so cheap only.
Just RM40++, I need save up money to the brand,
[Bobbi Brown], expected long time ago!
Gonna buy it buy it!!


Tiring;
So tired! My leg so pain,
standin' a whole day!
Sleepy right now!
I gonna sigining off early,
having a deep nightmare and sleep!


Holiday;
One week holiday is gone,
Tommorow starting school d,
Haiz, boring moment gonna be right start!
SPM still left a more week!
Is time to concentrate my lesson starting tommorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment