I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shit & you guys killing me around

Stop and enough asking me!!
I had consider is my problem!!!
Mask, all the stuff!!!!!
Not I want to delay,
is the custom locked up all the stuff not confiscate .
Ya, do you know is the custom issue!

I'd already reported to the police,
I know your now is damn unbelive for me,
is that my wrong's?
is that I'm purposely delay?
failure kinda shit.
For my conscience,
I never cheated you guys money and stuff!!
(if you guys want push me scold and whatever you like.)

You guys called me return back the money?
har, kinda funny.
all the mask and money is not mind, is my BOSS.
I'm just a ejen help you guys booking!!!
I was asked my boss everytime & days.
He said it won't return money because the issue not appearance on him.
Money is couldn't return back, the mask 100% promise will get it,
but don't know when can get it all!!
You guys bought how many piece?
And me? my boss. More then you guys!!

And today, I'm not purposely to annoyed to you,
so sorry and sorry,have some trouble matter for me hagging that moment.
I'll try my best to get the answers for you guys.
Shut up, and don't make me get mad!!

You guys said me undutiful, untrusted, is a cheated.
All the fault blame it on me,
yup, I request what you guys said it to me.
(you just blame it on whatever you like)

I know this is my fault!!!!!! enough??

No comments:

Post a Comment