I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random Post

Sorry, that there hasn't been any updates recently.
Haha, now I'm alright and sure such be fine & okay!
But my stomach some times will so pain and headache right now!
I never enter to clinic because I don't want wasting the money!
Take a due recess and have a deep sleep
I'll take care myself properly!
I'd dye back my hair on tuesday~
The first day entered to school my lame discipline teacher
is called me dye black my hair because he said my hair have red colour!
What the hell of his eye? red?
*obviously is brown only loh!
I respected what he said it!
I just follow up the warning!
(Dye back black)
Real the black and my hair is not natural colour,
(I MISS MY BLACK)
Friday
after tuition. chat room!
Nice event for us~ the first guy lose is me!
Failure shit!

Tommorow is Moral exam~ fortunately I not getting the shortcomings on monday, if not I sure failure in the subject! Reading the moral nilai in the morning, haha! Telling myself will need to score A! I won't make my teacher dissapointed~ Amount the time is so low, I need to signing off and memories 36nilai! Encourage me and support me successful! (But I know, successful must depend bymyself!)
`Decrease the result deep deep deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment