I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Second day mix First day

The character on this both day,
clement. happy birthday to you.
we all so love you, especially is ah gin! xD
Ms V & Ms A. sing k~
Life can't without you.for Gin,笑笑笑,笑个春咩!我知你认识阿春啦!human use mouth eat cream, but this alien is different,
use face to eat! aduii

(得罪女人的后果)
alien in the world.
whole family.
where is me? abandon me again. aduiiah ken so cutie. kawaii, come a smile, cantik betul!女人
First day.

Enjoyable your reading. I was idle type out all the stories and happening. If you're hardworking or intersting about the story, you can review last two topic. I got mention over there!
*emmh, actually i busy right now.
I gonna prepare and dressing. movie session on tonight! bye.


阿ken金句 :‘再吵,汉堡包留抵,人落车’! 哈哈

No comments:

Post a Comment