I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Awake, personal

Can i use a rude words scolling at here?
huh, i thought i won't broke my image over here.
i scare if i say it out the word no people will darn come in be my readers.

Nothing else, no people make me upset, just feel so BORED.

3.08am right now. Oh my godness, i was fall asleep again!
What i'm doing what i'm dreaming? haiz, fuckin' myself lols.
Just now was very tiring and get a nap.
But for me right now, damn suffer to fallin-sleep!
I felt some funny on just now.
A guy name N called me chit chat inside the phone.
He was kinda funny, i don't know izit he actin' either is real matter he asked me.
Honestly, before i lessxxxx, but for me right now, i'll be a normaly girl.
My target will change to dude. any problem? trust or unbelieve?
And he told me he treat me begin intersting. wtf?
Are you practical joke with me? lame.
(that's mean he want to chase me. aduii!)
Certainly, i was reject him since i recognised him on first day,
i already told him, told everyone i don't want couple life no need a bf take care me.
I detest people thought i'm kidding thought i'm a child till need peoples care!
what going on all of you? damn rediculous.
(i couldn't accept another love again. hurt!)

One more time, independent. no people's will destroy what i promise myself.
Single is better then couple. I hate wasting my time to next target.
For my ex, i just treat them be my best friend only. no other concept!
a words can describe ''take it easy''.
No one matter will make you feel confuse or difficult.
Just see how your personal face it and solve it!!
(*cinta senang senang sahaja dipakai!) i very admit this words.
I'll introspection what's my problem.

Dearly buddies, im realy nothing, thanks for your care.
Thanks who're always support me and appreciate my words.
next time yam cha i'll pay the bill. hehe~

*my brother was nothing, just hand and leg some scratched (Still blooding, cham lols)!I till remember what he told me the story. The pk toyota camry was the FAULT. The driver not darn came out settle wih my bro. And the pk used many rude word scolded my bro, wtf. Finnaly, the pk was quickly drive and ran away! What words should i describe to the driver.''人渣''社会败类''垃圾''没L用! Disrespectful (soft word. hehe). Unfortunate, my bro was not clear to see the car num. diu lols. But my father was sent him went to hospital check! Huh, i scare for car, before is BMW, now is Toyota. Next time will be Honda? choi. touch wood. Don't think too much!人平安没事就得啦!!

No comments:

Post a Comment