I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Belated event.

It probably 2month din have any new pictures upload by here. Very apologize because my memory card was disable always. Hopefully, will get my salary as soon and change my ph.

It a belated event posting out by today. I just received my photo from Ms A, thanks her alot.
4/4/2010, sunday!(happy birthday to my ex, ah chris . althought it was late!)

Last day work at canon. Bought a roll chicken popiah for my dinner.
Quite delicious, this shop just under pavilion foodcourt, it just opened second day.
Peace, i miss the taste the smell, the salad is different.

Midnight, my ex, sor lou found me out of tea.
Suddenly i said went to PD and he was on and we direct went to PD
around 11pm something until 3am only back home.
can you see the storm is coming?
my leg, leaved my footprint on the sand.
i won't be forgot wrote down some word, passion!
(clear?)
4am, home sweet home be pig.

5/4/2010, monday night!Was out with them, Akimy, Clement, Fu weng!
We went to t.s cheong k for clement farewell party!

Probably 9pm arrived station ktm, waitin' Ms A came fetched me.
Then we went to Fu weng house coz he just finished his work.
With his baby taken some photo. A guy, very gentlemen.
what his name? sorry, forgot jor. toy poodle.
peace= my darling.

12am, arrived t.s neway. we had our party session!
startin' crazy!
*Just let photo take a talks.
almost 3am, we were exhausted and quite bored inside the room,
so we all decided leave and back home sleep although till left one hour.
on the way back home, unfortunate, some accident we happend. shit!

6/4/2010, tuesday night.
I called stupid ''mahai'' and asked him something,
he asked me want dinner with him,
so i was on. we having steamboat!
mahai
his gf, leng
finished, take the bill, damn expensive!
(no next time!)

7/4/2010, wednesday. Genting!
Ah kent fetched me at station lrt, titiwangsa!
huh, before we decided take bus and cable car reach genting,
but unfortunate, we was miss the time,
clement was rush and interview,
so? akimy mother fetched us go.
Captured by ah kent. hehe~

Thursday until sunday, worked at Banting. 4day3night, quite funny and enjoy!! Won't felt any tired coz all my colleague very nice!

Ultimately, i was done my upload done my stories. Building up on recently!
(i also don't know what am i busying, i just know i was ffk many people! sorry)

Will rest more on recent. This friday work at klcc pc fair. sien!
I waiting my salary to buy my item. My life was very privilege, my money is running low until zero. crashing pk! Natheless, i also need staying at home rest coz my skin and my face very worst, the weather. so bad so hot so weird so make people detest. Face to the weather it easy let people hottemprered. I must drink alot water, now headaching since last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment