I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Friday

Friday is my happy day always.
I love friday because yesterday is a facetious for me.
Woke up in da early, almost 8.30am alarm was snoozing me wake up.
This is long time ago, i never been slept in da early. realy....
Thursday night slept around 8pm. hehe, coz too tiring!
Friday, full of power, (not for party or any event!)
Is for second interview, dressing up an OL look,
could you acceptable my OL look? i can't accept it,
too soft, essense quite not suitable. am not lady!
Nathless, arrived wisma gold hill around 10.45pm,
standed at outside wait MS A and MR K.
both was late, because.................

Conclusion: my test and third interview was success.
I'd be selected. so? i not thought that happy and glad to celebrate.
Reason is, this kind of job hear is quite nice and can earn money,
but, no BASIC at all. everything will begin by zero.
that's means you need depend workhard and get more commition only
can cover your result. huh, if one week no sales, one week no money.
per day need face to 100consumer, only can get two success or more higher.
This job izit good? with MS A maked a lot decision, discussion, decided.
answers is: not good, so both will resign! peace!

Probably 4pm was finished our third interview,
so... i followed them back kepong for lunch.
Night, waiting sor lou come and fetch us go dinner.
His shortcomings is appear again, ''silent''
so just me and MS A having shabu shabu, and he was wait us at car.
After that, went to damansara damai fought stupid gin. he was sick,
he called me buy panadol for him, but finnaly, his colleague was bought it,
i'm wasted my money bought the EXTRA panadol, because i just leaved RM5. mahai!
was meet up some friends at the fair. hehe, quite funny! sibeh rude as like me.
i knew they're just followed my words my action. diu!

Then we went back tea one for bubble tea. i miss my beverage,honey!
Then sent MS A back home. he was hottemprered face to me after Ms A leaved,
i knew that what he think, finnaly!
was accompanied he, both went to genting for ''air''.
not so cool, but when we leaved, rain. cool!
(i was wearing a short pant white color t-shirt. cool!)
he hugging me, warm abit.

*i till remember the way the corner he drived so rapidly,
i till gruesome 'bout the moment.
i till remember when we arrived genting, my hair very messy as crazy.
i till remember what you talk with me. (i'm your good litsener?)
i till remember we seat at outside the scenic. both very idiot!
(maybe will be sweet memory, i'll jotting up everything that we happened on last night.)

morning, home sweet home. i slept until 1pm woke up!
i haven yet having my breakfast. very da hungry, but i lazy go take away.
just let is screamed. too exhausted!
one week 7day, i out jor 5day.
TODAY i need movie, but anyone accompany me?


Monday and Tuesday, Genting again. magai.

No comments:

Post a Comment