I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good afternoon

4.30pm right now,
it's a damn bored moment,
althought will busy my folio,
sometimes busy or rush also need to relax.
Face to my manager and all the colleagues, damn nice.
Yesterday was ah boy birthday, today he invited us breakfast and drink.
So good, i just finished strollin' at pavilion,
walked around half an hour, haha. ''curi tulang''

Now till keep facebooking, but less people online.
No peoples chat with me. so sien!!

I so peniless, money running low on recent,
my salary will get in the middle of month. how?
After get the cash, canon camera ixus.
Bankrup and many clothes i need to buy it.
Monday night, party with them, clement farewell party!
Huh. one two three++ is slowly leave me alone.

I till asking myself, when my life will start festival?
I expecting my travel, i need money to cover my life!!

Was on diet on recent. One day just having breakfast and lunch.
Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment