I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Off day

Today is Friday, I couldn't believe that my manager will take a off day! For me maybe is a good news but feel so boring in da house! If out also need wait until night! Huh, what can I do and where could I can going in this few hour?

I decided going saloon and dye my hair, is stupid ugly in the top cuz black color was grown up and my hair was fucking long even last two week just cut it almost 3cm!.

Monday will leaving here and move to another place to work! Probably should learn how to independent. Work most important then dating or travel! But I guess I can maintain business in traveller! I hope I can met you on tomorrow, but I think you wouldn't come and fetch me and met me! Maybe you're treat me as a stranger. But it's ok, if you on my planning will going dessert with you either having a dinner! If not on just find some friends and tea! That's all, I'm not so confidence in my date on you! Everything just take it easy. I will miss you in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment