I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bussiness @ Traveller

Hey, is time no update on here.
Just a random posting and simple describing.

Okae, i was staying at here, Kuantan.
Last two week, monday arrived amd till now,
need stay one more week in here, i almost insane.
But, fortunately, it was my colleaugue Joselin hometown,
so she gonna be tourist bring us eat and fun.

Tuesday, was a public holiday.
So at night we decided steak for dinner,
so just headed out famous steak house.


mini butter.
appetizer, salad mix chicken.
mushroom soup, taste good better then pizza hut.
garlic bread with cheese.
chicken chop, not mine, johnny ordered.
and mine, sizzling black pepper chop. I prefer the sweet corn.

Ok, stay tuned, i gonna settle my new website.

No comments:

Post a Comment