I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Schedule in this week.

Er, this week is my last week staying at kl, next week gonna departure kl and starting to my first trip! But I not hope that will going Penang because he will flight to china on this Saturday night! If go Penang will no people find me hang out happy hour. Sigh !

This week they confirm going sepang gold coast, huh, how long that I was expecting going gold coast enjoy a wonderful beach and spa! Ms c was already agree will booking a massage and spa together with me! Haha, hope Jessie going with us too.

Tonight they'll coming find me walk pm then movie at mid valley@ the big mama! Huh, couldn't waiting the moment to catch the time watch this movie as possible! Hear that funny and ridiculous inside the drama show! I feel so tired but I wanna entertainment to relax my mind! And him, will coming back on tomorrow night, that's mean Friday night I can met with him, I damn miss him and try to get a hug from him! XD ....

I'll try to update my blog in daily! Cuz I know I was always abandoning my blog, photo couldn't update by I phone, but Monday I'll try borrow johnny laptop to upload those photo I captured! Just stay tuned@

No comments:

Post a Comment