I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dissapoint / dissatisfied

No point want to update anything!
Just help myself counting down, left 3day, I just can enjoy till inside this three day! I'll leave here soon! Damn. Feel like time past so fast, we didn't met almost two more week! You look busy and quite enjoy life after without me, I guess and I thought that will been fine for you! All the while, doesn't the big deal for you, cuz you really didn't get any hurt and unhappy! You'll happy always together with your friend! Lol, look am so emotion in this love relation! After happy sure get suffer ! Once, twice, till don't know how many time I'm getting hurt! I'm really hate you, you really is a play boy, I'm confused about you, I not understand what you want? Sometimes feel like you just playing me hurting me treat me as a toys! But everything was enough! Life is need us face different trouble different dilemma, different steps different experience!I was fall down in the jungle, and I hope I can be strong bravely climb up! Hope, expect, all need depends on myself..

I need friends cheer me up! I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment