I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm back

I'm coming home coming home, tell the world I'm coming home..
Yeah, peace, I was arrived kl in da earlier, I guess the stupid was drove as fast as possible! I was damn tired on last night cuz was not enough sleep when I stayed in Penang! When arrived kl, by the road, first we was facing traffic jam! And Xiang fetched his friend through pwtc sent some stuff to his maid, and Christine and I'm was appeared to Sentul met up ah yap and tea! I'm fucking tired until midnight! Around 1 something, home sweet home and get the chance sleep early. Was waken up in the earlier morning, I just slept few an hour then need leaved to my bed! Sigh..

I'm waiting him, he didnt reply my message, maybe he couldn't to met me. I was unhappy and moody in this moment! I miss him so much, but he was not accept and know it!( I won't cry, cuz I understand that you dislike I cry) I must be stronger cuz I need face to process when growing up. I'm till can't forget you in my heart, I'm till so love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment