I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, November 29, 2010

Schedule on last few day

If i never forgot everyting,

saturday night,
we all plannin out in da earlier, middle something happen and make me damn annoyed, so i decided stayin at home rest better, 10pm something, he already arrived my home and am so forcess to hang out, so the last decision will appear at mont kiara @ coffee bean, my favourite and a nice scenic, thanks you guys much.

Sunday night,
Afternoon suddenly felt so hungry and tried to date out some people to hang out, actually last week we already planned to goin sepang beach, but was date a girl she change the plan to pj dinner, she ffk me again and again, few times almost she din't make the promise until success, damn dissapointed to her. So night we went to mid valley movie ''the next three day''. Rating for this movie 3star, some boring, but ultimate was brilliant to get the stories. Midnight, no supper for us, cuz i'd promise him will let him back in da early and rest, he fucking thanks me. hahaha, a stupid again.

Monday,
This day i din't catch any purpose want to hang out, tea with my friend, i just wanna stayin at home and rest cuz i've obviously my throat feel so depressing. He call me around 8something, and we chat alomost half an hour, am felt very happy cuz we never chat the topic as so humour, thanks him. Around 9something, i was tired and felt so sleepy and get the chance early sleep.

Tuesday,
Today, i realy din't plan want go where for fun, my cousin was date me just now, she give me a vouncher worth RM 400 for japenese meal. So tonight we'll goin subang jaya to having an enrich dinner. Am felling happy on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment