I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, December 6, 2010

All day long

A sweet saturday & sunday night.

This few day i was get many fun and happy, forget someone and take back some happy moment.
Sarturday he was fetched me out of dinner, then second round we were changed to coffee bean @ mont kiara tea with apple daphne and simon. Ah yap was ffk us, haiz, couldn't blame him, cuz friday night was enter to his house open a little party night. Around 1something arrived home, i couldn't believe that last few day both always back in da earlier and get deep rest. ILV.

Sunday,
Actually saturday night that day he already tried to date me out on sunday afternoon, and i was bet with him i won't out on sunday cuz i need accompanied my family and be a guai luii. And i asked him, if i didn't goin out will you treat me a meal, and he said, normally you words also can't believe, cuz you do gek thing and you said gek thing is totally different. haha, so he was agree and said yes, if you didn't out, i treat you meal. Ultimate, i was won the game, so last night he chat with me just inside the phone, and i was deicded coffee bean @ breakfast.

Monday,
I just woken up around 7something, and i keep waiting his call. Cuz last night he already date me out of tea, erm, i should understand, almost one day half he didn't met me. And am so hungry right now, i waiting him fetch me out of dinner.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment