I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, November 12, 2010

Confusing

I don't know what im thinking what im doing what im expecting??

I'd been selected from you since xx ago. Everytime when we argue i'll very angry say some words to hurt you. You know, i realy scared and lost you. Im so confuse what relation we're. I know you very care me. But i know you definitely change your attitude. I know you do everything for me is for my own good. When you care me i just know that you too over nervous on me. When you distress on me i feel very uncomfortable, the feel very weird cuz you never ask me never concern to me again. Honestly, i scare and lose you. Everything you do for me is memorable in my life, but sometimes you're misundertsand my situation. What happen between you and me? I realy never change to you, my attitude, my behaviour. Im so sorry to you cuz always make you upset, annoy me until we break again again and again.

''Stop contact'' this word i'd promise you before and i'll stop to say, but everytime when you make me unsatisfice or argue i'll just so easy to speak out. You know, i very concern to you. ILY and i very need you in my life. At here, i promise you again i'll comfirmly make promise i won't talk it again. I'll change all m attitude until you pass me. I've confidence i can do it until better then last time. Just a moment and i need you always beside me. That's a promise.

And you, please don't always disconnect when we talking in the phone. You know why everytime when i angry you also love to do that instead make me more fire and annoy (i feel that am as a slut). Hate you this attitude. Bii, can you change for me due?

A word can describe and very important to our life ''trust''. I hope you can trust me and if anything happen you're feel trouble please tell me and don't deceive me, you understand that give a ''important people'' lie when everytime what you say to me i also curiosity and lost confidence to your words. We need do more of conversation to understand both. Understand?

Ultimately, you sick, and im not beside on you to care you, but i know your grandma will care you details & carefully better then me, so i din't worry about you. That day i sick, flu, sore throat, fever, right now turn to you. Maybe you said that right, is my virues infection to you. So-sorry, my little ''thin bii''. (nobody tell me i also know you many shortcomings, because your immunity low, you lose vitamin B & E.) right?ngam mou leh. This few day i'll care you inside message, but you'd to promise to me you need staying at home make a due rest!!!

Bii, can you forgive me? *(actually this word is you need to ask me. cuz you always blame me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment