I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, October 26, 2009

Night out day- Gasoline

Look out point- Gasoline

Yesterday, meet up my precious, Ginggo.
Probably half and year we din not meet out gossiped!
He was called us and date us go pray (九王爷),
but, haha.....girl-menstruation.
I couldn't enter to the templed sites.
Almost 11pm, sam came and picked up me,
both of us decided went to Bukit Nga Nga and Gin said no problem.
Inside the car, fun a lot, the idiot Gin so fluster and maked us guffow about his stories~
Damn, (he said he was broken with his girl friend,
he was alone and single but he felt happy.)xD
So he planned a lot entertaiment to hang out on this few day.
Sacrifice my time to meet him, SPM is coming lah,
(I gonna stayin' in prepare and study).
My supper set,
Black Pepper chicken chop.
Kinda failure for him,
he takin' a called with her Girl from his house until we arrived.
Is damnable for him, dude. (花心萝卜)
What going on of him, date us out and he showed off to us he have a long call,
he not chat with us and just busy his talk.
(Izit the Maxis bill on free or the connection is low?)
`you know what i mean?
Kinda hatred of his behaviour.
Betrayer, used the failure look face to me.xD
He was shame, he attitude.
We gave warned for him,
so he stop the call and chat we us.
But, his mind just have the girl.
(中广系老友喔)..
When we leaved Gasoline,
Gin received a call again,
the girl- until we sent him arrived home,
he only stoped his call. Annoyed of him...
Almost 2something, I only arrived home.
Home sweet home,
the felling is so further.
Friday, planning a movie.
Last day to call out on friday.
After a few week, Spm,
concentre my subject!
No party, no shopping, no work and no any entertaiment for me,
until Spm is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment