I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yup, it hasn't been more update recently! I was idle to blogging and nothing interest stories sharing with you guys! Today, right now, was realy so free, have many holiday for me this twice week (PMR & Deepavali)! Perhaps today pages will write abit long ! Hope when you reading not so sleepy and boring! (My wrting and vocab will be some fault coz my time is so rush, pardon.)

Mature direction;

Might been looked the result!
Teacher was given all the exam paper for us. The feeling is unhappy when I get it all. I know, I was tried my best done it quite well, I've approve a lot (realy), just 3subject failed only! One is history, science and another is Malay! Was very happy when I get it Malay Result, 35%. Pass, but just a while, teacher was wrote the mark wrongly! Failure makin' me dissapointed! Happy a while and sudden almost cried, I was to be honest called teacher checked my marks again! Huh, I don't want lie myself even I get it failed!

Education,
Was stressed on last few week for the trial, now, basically try to release and don't think about the result, have to open my mind to face the fact, don't be so anxious to every thing/result! Just always think easy come and easy go, we living in the life sure relax and happy! I'll consider my problem. Will thought my future again and again everyday, after graduating will find some college to continue my study lesson, I wouldn't take any job and give up my cultures! If I can, I sure will taking the level until degree, this is my family give the suggetion for me! I'm be more mature, I agree what I'm thinking! As you can probably thinking, sacrifice in the puberty and study hard either futher now? Either you can chose effort now and futher in the future? Might be think properly and cherish our time! Neither you couldn't do it, be a idle stay at home sleep and fun everydays!haha. (warn~Please thought second before you do it!)

Keep Diet,
Is very miraculously and felt it queer for me on last night. Suddenly set up goals for myself gonna be slim and health! WTF, maybe I'm crazying to wanna be slender! Haha, instant oatmeal for my breakfast (every morning or night)! Night, vegetable without fried onion and oil for my dinner! Lunch, I've no idea what can I having it! You guys have any good opinion for me, might be suggest for me! haha. I wanna get it healthy life & beauty! Accept it all, I also have to do some exercise as like jogging to wobble my body atleast one week twice time! Damn marvelous what kind I'll improve myself as like this. Maybe the causes is my waist increasing roll and my whole body is stiff, important is I don't want somebody always said me 'fei po'! Dumb!! Forbid to JUNK & chocalates! I want a slender tummy! Cheer~

Facebook,
As well as virtues, have some friends chatting with me either is sent some games for me! Thanks! Was online everyday! Have try to update my blog everydays! Keep thinking the stories mentioning at here! Is so envy the girl captured photo with my super passion IDOL- Joshua! When I can see you?

No comments:

Post a Comment