I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Randomly

Is had not been any update recently,
Don't know why,
so idle and no idea to blogging~

Recent on few week,
(is unbelievable)
din have hang out, yam cha, movie with my friend.
Is so lonesome for me,
girls & boys, wait me,
i gonna save up money and promise will date you out.
(fell so tight to meet you up...xD)
My money is so low and low~~
Din have any guy sponsor funds due for me, damn.
Ain't no purposely to broken the promise, mydearest

The weather is so horrible for me,
sometimes in the muggy and suddenly blowing,
opps,making me so rush and run to outside take back all the clothes!
(I more prefer a day in cloudy)

School,
i was holiday a week more,
is gonna starting school tommorow,
so hatred the school life,
(stay at home is better)

Facebook,
The guys figures adding me is decrease,
the highest adding for me atleast one day is 20 plus,doubt
last week is 30plus!
Is that my picture problem,
or is no people online?
Kinda failure for me the lame result!
Nevermind, thought the matter to increase the figure~
(wouldn't give up,haha)

Grandpa,
I was lose a good parent,
in a whole life just a one precious grandpa.
I'd returning back to the history for you & me.
You're the best on my mine, i still memorise the stories.
(is a memorable for us)
And i was recover back, no hurt no sad,
I wouldn't sad, I'd been more sensible.

No comments:

Post a Comment