I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Night Out day's

Yup, update my blog finally, was using a lot of time edit my pic and damn exhausted for my recent working. Haha.. Here some pic showing for you guys, hope you will like it!

Yesterday;
Almost 7pm we only arrived PV,
just strolled and window shopping!
(you guess am I will anot?)
Pocket have money behaviour sure different!
Before gone out! mature look!
Inside Forever 21~ nice surrounding for us take pic~

My stuff,
Now my pocket money damn low,
come, we count together and cry together!
Charles & Keith high heels-Rm105.90
M.A.C make up remover-Rm95
Skinny skirt-Rm65
Biotherm-Rm80 (have staff purchase)
Use your calculater and count the totally!
(whereas is expensive but is so worth to purchase all it)
Basically, my height is 170cm something, haha, after wearing high heels shoez.
Guess, how cm am I?
(I'm so satisfice and proud to my height)
Philosophy* fitting room
(Both-Young lady~)

After Pavilion, we decided went to Shabu Shabu for dinner.
Perhaps the time is 9pm some~
Yup, the shop is so worth and the view is so deluxe!
I love some of the staff and the Manager.
He was so facetious to served us, and finally he sudden
called us enter again and he promise give discount for us.
Haha, nice and virtues. Damn marvelous why the manager will so kind.
*Haha, you know I know lah!!


Ultimately, almost 12 only arrived home!
Home sweet home, that felling is so weird,
Maybe is too longer time ago I din have early back home in 12am something!
Enjoy your reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment