I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, October 12, 2009

my grandpa was passed away

What my feeling right now? you think?
Depressing, madness, emotion, stress, unhappy,excited,happy???

My grandpa was leaved us in the morning,
This is the god planning,
you should leave us away!

perhaps 5something morning, my dad received a call,
Our parents told us a bad new!

I shouldn't think this is a bad new,
is a good new.
don't misunderstood my words,
My word meaning is,
My grandpa was influence cancer-part4,
he was very effort and felt so hardship in a day.
He counldn't drink,eat,talk,open eye,walk,
a whole body just a word can meaning 'pain'.
97years old ONLY get a cancer, what you will fell it?

你的离别不会带给我们难过,
你的离别更另我们觉得你的伟大!
你的离别帮助你很多,
至少你不会再觉得辛苦。
虽然你离开了我们,
我们也很不舍得,
但,我们不能带着自私的心态要你生存在一个
艰辛的状态里!
你的坚持你的精神,
我会深深的记着。
阿公,我不会哭,伤心也不会很久。
虽然你是重男亲女,
虽然我从小得不到你的疼爱,
但,我不会埋怨在心里。

你前世收来的福,
把你这一生人里都过得很美满,
你有13个孩子,孙子数都数不完,
你可以四代同堂,是你前世累积起来的。
你安祥的去,我们都知道你在天上遥远的地方
守护着我们!!

Grandpa;
I miss you, I won't cry, big girl don't cry~

Tommorow will going back Perlis,
no travelling, no mood in happy.
I just want to see you a last chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment