I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Randomly~


Finally, i'd setter all my things,
haha, perhaps one week I din have renew my diary.
So sorry and busy for me on recent.
Busy my work!
Bassically,
I attempt my time to update all the website
facebook,
friendster,
blogger!
I bought this chocolate on saturday,
i din have try this before,
and i haven ope yet,
hope will been a nice taste~

My precious Mrs chong;
inside the newspaper is my dearest precious grandpa,
Rm1800, just a small size.
Rm 8000 per whole page,
it's free for my grandpa,
thanks all my uncle friends~

It's end up my grandpa stories.

Probably two weeks i din have strolling, hang out, meet friend came out dinner! This few week jut stayin' at home fb,online, watching new hk drama宫心计,富贵门. Is the good method for me to spend up all the boring time.

School, especially i din have entered to school a few day, boring, idle, kinda hatred to school. Tommorow, maybe will enter it. School life on recent not suitable for me. I just waiting SPM days and graduation,haha.

My hair, i gonna choose a hair saloon to cut my hair, is damnable for my hair. Infront my forehead, the hair is growing up and long, i detest something blok my sight! So i decided, cut my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment